» Used in professional situations, These goodbyes used to show more respect.
- Have a nice day or have a good weekend/vacation
- Thank you, I enjoyed seeing u.
- I look forward to our next meeting
- It was nice to see you / it was nice seeing you
- It was nice meeting you
- Say hello to your family for me
- Until tomorrow
- Keep in touch
- It was wonderful to talk with you
- It was great talking with you
» These goodbyes are very informal and should be used with people you know very well such as close friends, family, long-time work colleagues or friends you have known for a very long time.
- bye bye
- have a good one
- I’m off
- So long
- All right then
- I must be going
- Catch you later!
- See ya!
- I’m outta here